Celebrate the holiday season with Philbrook! Day, night, any time. The Museum comes alive with festive holiday events, décor, and thousands of lights reflecting the spirit of the season. Gather the whole family for unforgettable experiences. Enjoy the most beautiful place in Oklahoma during the most wonderful time of the year.
- $9 General Admission (includes admission to Philbrook Downtown)
- $7 Seniors (62+, includes admission to Philbrook Downtown)
- $5 after 5pm on Select Nights
- For Philbrook Museum Members
- For youth 17 and younger
- On the Second Saturday of every month
Philbrook is located at 2727 South Rockford Road,
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74114,
one block east of Peoria Avenue at 27th Place.
La Villa Restaurant
Dine in style with friends or family while you enjoy the spectacular view of our gardens.
- Lunch: Tuesday-Saturday, 11am-2pm
- Sunday Brunch: 10:30am-2:30pm
- Admission is not necessary for entrance into La Villa restaurant.
Philbrook during Festival offers the perfect backdrop for your special celebration. Click here for details.
The Philbrook Museum Shop remains open during normal Museum hours as well as certain Member special events throughout the holiday season. Museum Shop proceeds help support the day-to-day operation of the Museum. Philbrook Members receive 10% off Museum Shop purchases. For more information call the Museum Shop at 918.748.5304.